Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A Very Special Treat

My daughter made me a very special treat last night - a chocolate cake.  Margaret brought it home with her today when she came back from Virginia.  The cake came with a warning tag.

Chocolate Cake 1

Well, I definitely qualify!

Chocolate Cake 2

It looks scrumptious.

Chocolate Cake 3

Margaret does NOT meet the requirements but I decided to be gracious and share some with her - the smaller piece on the left is hers, of course.

There is more to this cake than meets the eye.  Sheri fixed this late last night, after a full day, and after attending night school class, and while suffering from undiagnosed appendicitis.  She was determined to have it ready for Margaret to bring home to me today.

By the way, it is DELICIOUS!!!

In His name,
Chaplain Sam Houchins

No comments: