Saturday, September 20, 2008

Anna's Baptism

Anna Marie Houchins is our granddaughter.  She was baptized September 9, 2008.

"My name is Anna Houchins. I'm 6 years old. I accepted Jesus as my Savior when I was 4 years old. Easter was coming up, and my teachers Mrs. Sawyer and Mrs. Beale told me about Jesus: about His birth, about Him teaching people, about riding into Jerusalem, dying on the cross, and Him rising from the tomb. Then God answered some special prayers I prayed. I loved Jesus, so on my Mom's and Dad's bed, I asked God to forgive me forever because what Jesus did. Now I get to go to Heaven. I want to be baptized because I love Jesus."

 

(if you don't see a video above)

Her dad, Sam 2, and mom, Liane, are standing with her in the water.

In His name,
Chaplain Sam Houchins

No comments: