Thursday, September 03, 2009

Another Eleven Pounds!

I was at the doctor’s office this morning for my monthly weigh-in and check up.  I weighed 313 pounds today which is another 11 pounds lost since last month and a total of 54 pounds lost so far.  I am pleased with that, especially as last month included two days off the diet during our anniversary weekend.  We celebrated by going to Outback Steakhouse one night (we had a gift card) and lunch with friends at a Mexican restaurant the next afternoon.

My blood pressure was 128/80 today which is good.  Overall the doctor is pleased with my progress and encouraged me to keep doing what I’m doing since it is working.

My next goal is to be at or below 300 pounds by my birthday, September 27.  I’ll have to do more exercise to loose another 13 pounds in less than a month.  I certainly can’t eat any less. My daily average last month was 698 calories/day, including the anniversary weekend.  My overall goal is to be at 200 pounds by Christmas, 2010.

Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement!

In His name,
Chaplain Sam

2 comments:

Sheri said...

WAY TO GO! You are doing great!

Chief Wolfhawk said...

GREAT BROTHER KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
REALLY PROUD OF YOU.